Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
From 120€ (VAT included)
We offer two types of Laser Facial Rejuvenation, E-Light and Pico-second Laser. The best suited laser will be recommended the day of your first visit.
E-Light is new technology that combines the benefits of IPL (intense pulsed light), RF (Radio Frequency) and epidermis (outer skin layer) cooling.
First the IPL (intense pulse light) energy is used to preheat the target area which creates a thermal path for the RF (radio frequency) energy. Then the electromagnetic energy RF is delivered directly to the skin or targeted lesions.
This allows for less energy needed to be applied during the treatment, leading to greater results. The treatment is also suitable for darker skins.
E-Light rejuvenation is a fantastic treatment for aging skin with fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, uneven skin tone or lacking elasticity and firmness, enlarged pores, light redness.
The treatment will reveal a naturally younger appearance with clearer and more even complexion.
No downtime, pain free, immediate results (and it only gets better in the days after the treatment), none invasive.
Treatment suitable for face, chest, neck and hands.
We recommend 1 treatment every 2-4 weeks, up to 8 treatments wihin a course.
Brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin — with virtually no downtime.
Pico Pro is a none ablative ( doesn't affect the outer later of the skin) highly effective skin resurfacing, rejuvenating treatment.
Because Pico Pro doesn’t burn and damage the surface of the skin, make-up, moisturisers and sun screens may be applied shortly after the treatment. Most people experience light redness for a few hours after the treatment.
How it works?
The energy emitted by the laser is absorbed in the facial dermis - deeper skin layer, fragmenting the old collagen of poor quality and activating the formation of new collagen and elastin.
Pico Pro targets all three layers of tissue, epidermal pigment, mid-dermal wrinkles, and deep-dermal laxity.
Thus, progressively after each laser session we improve the appearance of the facial skin and give luminosity to the face.
It is virtually painless and will leave your skin rejuvenated and revitalised.
Reasons you may seek treatment include:
Loose, lax skin
Even Skin Tone
Return Skin To Its Youthful State
How many sessions will I need?
It will depend on facial skin quality. In general, this laser treatment requires about 4-6 sessions (1 session / 4 weeks).
A full consultation is required for Laser/E-light/SHR treatment - patch test required.
PRE-TREATMENT ADVICE FOR IPL/LASER SKIN TREATMENTS
- Client must stay out of the sun and avoid tanning beds, self-tanning, tanning drops, or tinting moisturisers for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the treatment (more if required for the skin to return to its natural colour)
- Do not apply perfumes, deodorants, make-up, aromatherapy oils or any perfumed products to the are to be treated for 24hrs prior to the treatment
- Do not use Retin A, photosensitive medications, steroids 2 weeks before and after the treatment
Photosensitive medications can be anti-histamines, anti-depressants, steroids including asthma inhalers, iron tablets, essential oils applied topically.
Please make your therapist aware of any medication or herbal creams, oils and supplements you are using the day of your consultation and if any changes, the day of your treatment.
AFTERCARE ADVICE POST IPL/LASER SKIN TREATMENTS
- Use soothing gels, damp cotton pads or aloe vera to cool the treatment area
- Avoid sun exposure for 4 weeks and always wear a high factor sun protection cream – SPF 50 – after the treatment
- Do not use fake tan, sunbeds, tanning drops, gradual tanners for 48hrs after the treatment – IMPORTANT: Before the next treatment is carried out fake tan should not be applied for a minimum of 10 days prior to the treatment
- Keep the area free from deodorants, make up, aromatherapy oils or perfumed products for 24hrs
- Avoid hot baths, showers, heat treatments (sauna, steam rooms, heavily chlorinated swimming pools and hot tubes) for 24hrs
- Avoid exercise for 48hrs
- Do not put Ice directly onto the skin’s surface as a freezer burn may occur
- Wear loose clothing to avoid friction (including underwear) on the treated areas
- Contact the clinic if excessive blistering, crusting or swelling in the treatment are is experienced
- Keep the body cool, sip cold drinks, do not sit in front of a fireplace or use excessive heating in the car
- Avoid stimulants, alcohol, spicy foods, cigarettes, caffeine
- Avoid scrubs, AHA’s, BHA’s, retinol, etc for 72hrs after the treatment
- Botox or fillers treatment can be carried 7 days after the treatment
- Other cosmetic procedures after 7 days – always inform your therapist of previous treatments
- CONTRAINDICATIONS THAT WILL PREVENT OR RESTRICT THE TREATMENT – Please contact the clinic if in doubt
- Hepatitis, HIV and AIDS
- Anti-coagulant medication (Aspirin, Walfarine, Phenediene, Hapazin)
- Endocrine disorder – contact the clinic
- Light sensitivity within 500nm-900nm
- Keloid scaring
- Skin cancer
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- Pigmentation – vitiligo, melasma moles, pigmentated naevi moles
- Hairy moles
- Cardiovascular conditions – thrombosis, phlebitis, hypertension, hypotension, heart conditions
- Connective tissue disorder – scleroderma
- Suntanned skin
- Fake tan – spray tan, tanning drops, cream/lotions/oils tans
- Pace maker
- Metal pins/plates in the treatment area
- Contagious and infectious diseases
- Viral infections – Herpes simplex (cold sore), Herpes Zoster (shingles), warts, verrucae
- Bacterial infections – boils, folliculitis
- Fungal – tinea pedis, tinea corporis
- Parasitic – lice, scabies, fleas
- Skin diseases
- Loss of skin sensitivity
- Cust, bruises, abrasions in the treatment area
- Undiagnosed lumps and bumps
- Allergies to products or material used during the treatment
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Gold injection (for arthritis)
- Fillers, Botox within 2 weeks prior to the laser/E-light/SHR treatment
- Under the age of 16
- Emotional disturbance
The treatment can be carried 1-4 weeks after you finish taking/using the below medication/skincare products – Please contact the clinic for details:
- Photosensitive medication – for example steroids
- Herbal supplements that cause photosensitivity (St John’s Wort, essential oils, iron tablets)
- Beta Carotene, vitamin C may sensitise the skin
- AHA’s, BHA’s, retinoids, retinol use
- Anti-histamine medication
- Herbal supplements that cause photosensitivity (essential oils, iron tablets)
- AHA’s, BHA’s, retinol use
- Anti-depressants (example: Prozac)
- Antibiotic medication
Will have to be covered during the treatment (unless it’s a removal treatment)
- Permanent and semi-permanent make-up
- CONTRAINDICATIONS THAT REQUIRE MEDICAL REFERRAL
- Medical Oedema
- Acute Rheumatism
- Bell’s palsy
- Inflamed/trapped pinched nerve
- Any condition already being treated by the GP or Dermatologist